SEEK Conference is just around the corner! Here’s 15 reasons why you can’t miss it:
1. Spend 5 days with some of your best friends! Unfortunately I can’t guarantee that a pope will show up…
2. SEEK the truth
3. Hear some of the best speakers in the Church. So much so that you’ll have withdrawals..
4. Encounter Jesus in a new and profound way
5. Make new friends for life
6. Get some of your deepest questions answered by the experts. Fr. Robert Spitzer’s got science covered, Lisa Cotter has girls covered. I still haven’t decided which topic is more complicated.
7. Meet other college students from all over the country, and even the world!
8. Hang out with 10,000 other young people. Some have more… personality… than others
9. Open your life to new opportunities and directions
10. Stay up late every night. People will be playing ninja, signs, what are the odds, and all other sorts of wacky games late into the night… and it’s epic!
11. There is 24/7 adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
12. Matt Maher will be there
13. Show off your school pride. Do you know your school’s fight song? You’ll probably want to before you go, and wear lots of school colors.
14. Nashville. I hear there’s a music scene?
15. Jim Gaffigan.
Come SEEK with me. We’re all on this journey of life together.
This was actually my blog post immediately after SEEK 2013… so check out what I thought!